ParentPay - Important Information for Academy Parents
Nottingham Academy ParentPay system information. Please read, there have been changes to the Academy cashless system
Due to the complexities of the Nottingham Academy operating a 3-19 Academy changes have been made to the cashless system recently implemented. Within the ParentPay system we have needed to split accounts in two separate school’s, Primary and Secondary for the purpose of ParentPay.
This change means that:
- New Activation codes will be created for all year groups, this does not impact Year 7 who have not received their codes.
- Any parents who have recently activated their account will need to follow a process of ‘adding their child’ to the new school account (instructions will be included in the new activation letter).
- Any parents who haven’t yet activated their account will need to discard the previous activation letter/code and use the new activation code to set their account up.
- At present parents who have already activated their account, will not have access to the Dinner Payment Item so will be unable to transfer funds to their child’s dinner account. This is essential so that any payments can be moved to the new accounts.
- We will aim to get all the new activation letters out via email this weekend. For parents who have not supplied an email, the letters will be posted on Monday 14th September.
- During this transition period parents will have a period of time where their account will be impacted i.e. balances may not show or you may not be able to transfer funds to your child’s dinner account we hope to resolve this as soon as possible and will continue to communicate with parents throughout this process.
- All students will be able to purchase a meal from Monday however the purchase may not show on the parents account until everything syncs correctly. Any debts that are accrued will need to be cleared once parents receive activation letters and put funds on their accounts.
We hope that this will not negatively impact parents, we understand it may cause concern, however, no child will be without lunch on Monday when we begin charging for lunch across all year groups. Thank you for your patience and understanding.