The key features of our curriculum include:
• Modern Foreign Languages taught by specialist teachers from age 5 upwards.
• A strong focus in all years on the development of high level literacy and numeracy skills and on the creative use of computer technology.
• In the early years a focus on building up social and language skills along with high levels of self-confidence.
• Sport and PE taught by specialist teachers from age 3 upwards.
• Accelerated learning to ensure all pupils are kept interested and fully involved in their education.
• A major focus on ensuring excellent examination results, especially at Key Stage 2, GCSE and A level.
• Access for all secondary pupils to a wide range of both academic and vocational courses to study to GCSE and A level, or their equivalent.
• Access to a wide range of cultural, sporting and outdoor pursuits activities.
• Access to high quality work experience opportunities.